Wednesday, August 4

P A I N T B A L L = P A I N B A L L


we have paintball game last Friday at bukit jalil
these are the fellows
yea that 1 with helmet on was me. 
 this is how i looked like when im trying to act cool.
*stupid-weird-nerdy*

Below fellows were my enemy team on that day :)
 too bad i don't have a group photo with my team mates

during the game...
yea.. al---ways looked nerd... lll-_-

 paintball is quite fun but i hate the mosquitos!!!
due to the super heavy rain, i called it, 暴风雨~暴风雨~暴风雨~

we all turned into wet chicken, so, we stopped by Ruby's house for a shower :)
*sorry for making so much noise at your house*
our shoes were all extremely wet!

after that we went for dinner at serdang~
then I-city~

reached home at around 1.20am
*muscle pain*
but worth it XD



No comments: