Wednesday, February 29

Happy Random

The pics below were took on last Saturday at around 830pm.
We went swimming and dinner together.
We, eventually, went to Uncle Boey's house after dinner and I think that will be the 1st and last he would ever invite us there. haha
Having seriously MUCH fun though I was extremely tired after work X)

I'm so sorry to my beloved lai ma that I didn't captured your whole figure into the pic.
I was just testing the panorama that time.

and I like the superb vertical size of the pic which capture the whole thing.

It's been long time ago and I don't even remember when was the last time we hanging out on Saturday night like this.
Kakilangs are having hard time to spend some quality time together and will only meet up during special occasions such as birthday celebration.
such a shame
there's only two months to go until we finish our last semester.
I will probably missing all of you though I know you all won't miss me.
Can't believe I'm saying this right now, but I am really glad that I meet you all and we become really close friends that can talk about fart and shit whenever we want, and I know that sounds so wrong and disgusting, but those kinda crappy communications shown that we are actually close as family members too.
I believe in fate.
and
I know it. This is fate.
Although our relationship status might now change from Kakilang to "Harlo-Harlo friend" in future, but I won't get upset or dissapointed, because I already have a irreplaceable and unique sweet memories that will always keep in my mind and heart.
Thank you for loving and caring me all this time in uni.
I hope you all could continue to love me and I hope there is no expire date for our friendships.
I don't know why I am being so sentimental and super geli here, lastly, I gotta say that, I hope we can still be friends or Kakilangs in second life :)



No comments: