Thursday, April 19

:l

First thing,
I got really emotional today.
I'm always like this. and I'll always be like this.
Sorry to my sweetheartS if I do hurt your feelings.
As one of my sweetheartS said, I am a person who has this personality.
My strengths are my weaknesses too.
I got too straight forward sometimes, it's good to tell the truth but in other hand, it might hurt people's feelings.
and whenever I have my own decision, I won't easily get influence by people to make a change to my decision, in fact, people might think why I'm so unsocial or why we are not in the same league or why I'm the odd one.
I'm not trying to be the special one. I just wanna be me. myself.
I got so intense sometimes just because of how people will think me.
I believe if you could accept my weaknesses, I could accept yours too.
This is how thing should be. How thing will works. Sort of Ying and Yang.
and sweetheartS will always be my sweetheartS.
Love ya.

Another thing today,
I had a really nice time laying on Xiao Min's bed together with Sok Yee too.
We just have some random topics and stuff.
It was nice. I really love that.
I hope we will be able to do that too in future.
It feels so close together just relaxing around and talking.
Though was nothing important but I appreciate the time we spend together.

Last thing today,
the thing that will NEVER EVER happen and it eventually happpened.
I never thought this would happen because I was kinda "gave up" already.
It's good when I didn't expect any of this to happen and it feels really good that way.
It's more comfortable this way and I hope this thing could just last like this.
A surprise. and I called it faith.
Ever since Alan "found" me back again, I started to believe that we meet and knowing each other for reasons.
I offen to question myself, "There's billions of people in the world, and why do I meet you? Why you?"
Because it just happen for the second times today.
and it proven that, what I believe is true.
It's important to appreciate things that happen around. Even the tiny little thing.
What happens, do happens. Do not let regret happens.

I just felt so incredible and it was beautiful :)
For one moment, I feel so glad that I was cooking that time. haha



No comments: