Sunday, February 5

04022012

I want to write something
but I don't know what is it.
So, what I am going to post here is what getting on my mind these days.
and it's... kinda.. some crapping nonsense that you could just ignore it. haha

Chinese New Year was as usual for me
every year is the same, nothing much different.
just that I have done some paper cutting stuff to decorate my house
and it reminds me that how much I used to love doing those hand crafts
like, spending my whole day just for completing 1 stuff.
and I do amazed by the "high level" of my own patience sometimes. XD

I used to love art very much.
since I enter uni, I didn't really pay much attention to it by giving myself excuses like "I'm busy, even I'm not, I'll act busy" or "I'm so darn lazy now, I'm sleepy".
I so fucking hate myself. Sometimes.
Instead of wasting time jealousing how other people can do what they like to do, I choose a better way to make myself into a happier person.

By thinking positively, what I can do and how I can do, it takes more energy than starting to do it.
I plan stuff. Always.
But most of it doesn't make out because I didn't bother to action.
As I'm in my last semester now, I think A LOT lately.
About future mainly.
Though I am on 50/50 side believe that "2012 year is the end of the world" thing. haha

It's kinda frustrating when you try to do something that is totally out of your ability to do so.
It happen all the time for me.
But I'm willing to take the risk, accept the challenge, and experience the adventure.
I love learning new stuff :)
Discovering is good.
Being unique is what I'll do. and I'm lovin' it :)

It doesn't matter what you do, because happiness is what matter.
You'll never know what will be in the next 5 or 10 years.
So, don't stop doing what you like!

some random pic.
will try to tie this bun to uni someday XD











Peace :D

No comments: