Thursday, February 9

Romance

February is the month of love.
I watched couple of movies from the tv every Wednesday.
Both of the movies were not famous I think.
Since I never heard any of it.
But both are worth to watch and I love it :)

The 1st one was "Edge of the Garden" (2011).
The story is almost like "The Lake House" but this one is more towards on ghost love story.
Not actually.. "ghost".
Love the ending though is kind of simple and expected.
The line that touched me and made me tears a bit, "I love you once."
Aww! That is so-o-o ramantic!

The second one, "The Wedding Dress" (2001).
I'm not really attracted by the title and I read the synosis that didn't really impress me either.
Even the poster is worst.
But, you will never know if you judge it by that.
I love the way of how the story connects all the characters and it links everything together.
How tragic was the story and background music was good.
Seeing how couples get along, how they give their cheerish to the other half, how much they actually in love with each other...
How much I wish someday I could be just like them :)
Aww that's just too sweet!

Why am I getting so sentimental these days?
haha

Anyway,
always be grateful, love and appreciate the person who cares about you.
You'll never know he/she might be the one X)

Wishing everyone have a lovely Valentine's Day this month!

No comments: