Tuesday, March 6

06032012

I won't change the fact of what I've decided.
It won't have any changes neither.

I'm getting
Sadder. Unhappy. Sorrow. Depressing.
of how things going on.

I don't want to make myself look so pathetic.
I decided to ignore this matter.

I don't know what so big deal about this to me.

Why people can take it so easily while I need to surfer from this matter?
Why people can see it as a happy thing happening around and why can't I?
Why people can feel the happiness that it distract me so much that I could take it anymore?

Seriously?
Why do I fucking care!

Maybe,
I'll just need more time.

I need more time to cool down myself
and
accepting the fact that have no changes.
even I how much I hate the fact it is.

How much I hope I never feel this way...

Tears will always give me comfort.

Hopefully the brighter side of me could cheers me up by getting rid of all this sadness as soon as possible.

I would not want sadness to ruin my happiness.

Chin Ee, cheer up!

No comments: