Wednesday, March 7

I know you.

Just after I posted a pic about the blood donation for today in FB
It reminds me of that guy that I just met today.

Well, it goes like this.

I was with Sok Yee at the MPH and we were waiting for our turn.
and we were told to take the empty seat if there is.

I was asked by the nurse to take a seat which was just beside a green tee shirt guy.
Then the moment I lied down, that guy talked to me.

"Are you Littel Red?"

Oops, gotta say this shocked me quite a while,
and we started to have some conversations.
Found out that he was one of Crystal's friend and it is obviously he had saw me in pic at FB.
I didn't know I got this easy-to-recognise face. haha

We talked common stuff about what course, unity camp, bla bla.
and I told him, he looked familiar to me, I had seen him before.
I wonder why I could said something like that cause I didn't know if it was true.

Alan, is his name.
A-L-A-N.
Now this is freaking me out.
It sounds so-o-o familiar.

and when I searched through FB...

OMG!

I did know this guy!
I knew him when I'm 18.

He, eventually, was one of the tutor too in the same tuition center with me last time.
Gosh! It's been 4 years ago since the last time I saw him!

Now it reminds me of why he spoke like ang mou.
He stayed at US when he's young.
I never thought we could meeting each other back this way and I wonder if he still remember.
This world is so damn SMALL!

Gotta tell him about this when we go to Unity Camp 2.0 coming next Thursday :D
Can't wait to see what is his reaction! must be shocking too! haha

Oh, and one more thing.
I puke after I ate the chocolate he gave me.
Maybe, this had refresh my mind. XD

No comments: